This is the latest Tamil Nadu MRDT and MRDF news. Recently Market regulator Sebi barred Madurai Rural Development Transformation India(MRDT) and MRDT.
- Madurai Rural Development Transformation (MRDT)
- Madurai Rural Development Benefit Fund India (MRDF)
This company has 10 promoters
- Mohammed Yusuff Suresh Batcha,
- Gopalarathinam Ramarathinam,
- Srinivasan Srikumar,
- Vaudevan Balaji,
- Kasivishwantahn Venkataraman,
- Nagasubramanian Rajalakshmi,
- Sudhakaran Lataji,
- Mumtaj Begam Baba, Sithikbasha,
- Mohamed Yusuf ,
- Lilun Nihar Yousuff
This two companies had mobilised a collective amount of over Rs 5.32 crore from over 2,500 investors in Tamil Nadu. All are middle class people. Sebi said MRDT has allotted equity shares to 1,464 persons and mobilised funds to the tune of Rs 4.99 crore. MRDF has allotted equity shares to 1,104 persons and raised Rs 33.12 lakh. Sibi also barred the promoters accounts.